Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lolly baskets are empty, but hearts are full:


Lolly baskets are empty...but hearts are full...God has been so good to answer my prayers!

Yesterday I wrote...."Tomorrow I look forward to celebrating a wedding, see my sewing blog. ( http://joyz-own-dezign.blogspot.com/ ) The lady who is struggling in hospital is the bride's close and very dear Aunty... please pray for all in these circumstances."

You can imagine my absolute 'thrilled to bits' joy when I saw this Aunty arriving at the wedding.... Thank you God for answering prayers by allowing her to be there!

It was such a refreshingly simple wedding....beautiful in it's simplicity and focus. What a happy day. I have prayed for years for this lady to have the right husband! It was such a delight to see her with her perfect match.


It took us nearly 2 hours each way in travel time and it was a very hot day but everyone enjoyed themselves and all have had a very good day. The boys had lots of yummy food, the little ones had a sand pit to play in, and the girls were topped up full of happy sentimental memories, Douglas and I had heaps of old friends to catch up with ... can't get better than that! The vows were written by the bride and groom and were beautiful....mmmm I love weddings so much!

Waiting for the bride.





No comments:

Post a Comment