Thursday, April 5, 2012

What should I do when feeling completely overwhelmed . . . ·


Since my own circumstances have changed I stumble across so many righteous women and men who suffer and manage in difficult circumstances; not only manage by just coping, but manage to glorify God well despite their circumstances, maybe even because of their circumstances. I came across this link recently on the Facebook page of a dear one who has suffered much grief recently. I am grateful for friends who gave me wise counsel such as this in my most raw moments of utter grief and devastation. These moments do not vanish over night, but there is an all wise Wonderful Counsellor who can bring us through! 

Psalm 50:15 ...
call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, 
and you shall glorify me.”

What do you do in the most raw moments of grief? Here are some helpful suggestions...

Ask RC: What should I do when feeling completely overwhelmed . . .

by R.C. Sproul Jr. on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 2:00am ·


http://www.facebook.com/notes/rc-sproul-jr/ask-rc-what-should-i-do-when-feeling-completely-overwhelmed-/272021482879387

No comments:

Post a Comment