Monday, October 17, 2011

Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me!


        
Psalm  66:5-12, 16-20 - NKJ

 5    Come and see the works of God;
         He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
 6   He turned the sea into dry land;
         They went through the river on foot.
         There we will rejoice in Him.
 7    He rules by His power forever;
         His eyes observe the nations;
         Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves.  Selah 
        
 8    Oh, bless our God, you peoples!
         And make the voice of His praise to be heard,
 9    Who keeps our soul among the living,
         And does not allow our feet to be moved.
 10    For You, O God, have tested us;
         You have refined us as silver is refined.
 11    You brought us into the net;
         You laid affliction on our backs.
 12    You have caused men to ride over our heads;
         We went through fire and through water;
         But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.
                                       ***
        
 16    Come and hear, all you who fear God,
         And I will declare what He has done for my soul.
 17   I cried to Him with my mouth,
         And He was extolled with my tongue.
 18    If I regard iniquity in my heart,
         The Lord will not hear.
 19    But certainly God has heard me;
         He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
        
 20    Blessed be God,
         Who has not turned away my prayer,
         Nor His mercy from me!

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment