Saturday, August 27, 2011

Where do our tears go?

Psalm 56: 

When I am afraid,
I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
What can flesh do to me?
You have kept count of my tossings;
put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?
9 ...
This I know, that God is for me.
10 In God, whose word I praise,
in the Lord, whose word I praise,
11 in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
12 I must perform my vows to you, O God;
I will render thank offerings to you.
13 For you have delivered my soul from death,
yes, my feet from falling,
that I may walk before God
in the light of life.

Where do our tears go? They are always 'tucked up' in the heart of our loving Lord. 

Psalm 57: 

1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me,
for in you my soul takes refuge;

in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge,

till the storms of destruction pass by.



No comments:

Post a Comment