Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where are you going in 2012?


He cares for the birds of the air, how much more does He care for us. In Him there is a hope that never dies.

What grace is mine that He who dwells in endless light 

Words: Kristyn Getty
Traditional Melody arranged Rob Mathes

What grace is mine that He who dwells in endless light
Called through the night to find my distant soul
And from his scars poured mercy that would plead for me
That I might live and in his name be known

So I will go wherever He is calling me
I lose my life to find my life in Him
I give my all to gain the hope that never dies
I bow my heart, take up my cross and follow Him

What grace is mine to know His breath alive in me
Beneath his wings my wakened soul may soar
All fear can flee for death's dark night is overcome
My Saviour lives and reigns forevermore

So I will go wherever He is calling me … 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites, too, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come i didn't see this, until now ???
    Love it!!! Thank you for your post (for all your post) To God be the Glory. Run a great race dear sister, meet you at the finish line. xxx 'ME' ;-)

    ReplyDelete