1. Who is he in yonder stall at whose feet the shepherds fall? Refrain: 'Tis the Lord, O wondrous story! 'Tis the Lord, the King of glory; at his feet we humbly fall, crown him, crown him Lord of all! 2. Lo, at midnight who is he prays in dark Gethsemane? (Refrain) 3. Who is he in Calvary's throes asks for blessings on his foes? (Refrain) 4. Who is he who from the grave comes to heal and help and save? (Refrain) 5. Who is he that from yon throne rules the world of light alone? (Refrain)
Alternative verses: from Christain Hymns
1. verese 1 above.
2. Who is he in deep distress fasting in the wilderness?
3. Who is He to whom they bring all sick and sorrowing?
4. Who is he who stands and weeps at the grave where Lazarus sleeps?
5. Lo at midnight, who is he prays at dark Gethsemane?
6 Who is he on yonder tree, dies in grief and agaony?
7. Who is He who from the grave comes to rescue, help and save?
8. verse 5 above